Photographing Wild Water eBook
Photographing Wild Water eBook by Joseph Rossbach
Photographing Wild Water is 122 pages of information and inspirational images. the 7 chapters of the book, Equipment, Essential Techniques, Image Design, Getting Creative, 8 Examples, Digital Darkroom Techniques & Amazing Locations covers every aspect of the creative and technical process of shooting waterfalls, streams and cascades from capture to develop allowing you to learn the essentials of pro landscape images of wild water.
Photographing Wild Water contains:
- Equipment choices from DSLR’s to lenses, filters, tripods and much more
- Essential techniques such as exposure, composition, understanding the histogram, shutter speed and much more
- Getting creative with alternative capture techniques from ultra-long exposure to multiple exposure and much more
- 8 image examples take you through the creative process on some of Joe’s most popular waterfall images
- Digital darkroom techniques in both Lightroom and Photoshop specifically for water photographs
- Amazing locations with notes to get you started exploring some of the best places for wild water photography
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Joseph Rossbach has been photographing the landscape for over fifteen years. Joe’s photographs and articles have appeared in a number of books, calendars and magazines including Outdoor Photographer, The Nature Conservancy, Digital Photo, Photo Techniques, Popular Photography, Blue Ridge Country, Mountain Connections and many more. Please visit www.josephrossbach.com to view his collection of fine art landscapes and register for photo workshops and tours.