- Dates: November 12 - 18, 2016
- Location: Valley of Fire, Zion National Park & Page, AZ
- Cost: 1895.00
- Limited: 8 max, 5 minimum
Join me for this epic tour of canyon country in the fall. Highlights will include photographing the bizarre sandstone world of Valley of Fire State Park, autumn color in Zion National Park, hiking the world famous Virgin River Narrows, a day excursion to a secret slot canyon with waterfalls just outside of Zion National Park & the slot canyons and canyon country surrounding Page, Arizona.
- Nov.12 - meet at 2pm, North Shore Inn, classroom & sunset shoot Valley of Fire State Park
- Nov. 13 - full day of photography in Valley of Fire State Park
- Nov. 14 - sunrise/morning session in Valley of Fire, leave for Zion at 11am, arrive Zion around 1pm, hotel check-in, sunset shoot
- Nov. 15 - sunrise shoot, Virgin River Narrows all day
- Nov. 16 - sunrise shoot, secret canyon hike, sunset shoot in Zion, off to Page, AZ after sunset, 2 hour drive, dinner in Page
- Nov. 17 - sunrise shoot at Horseshoe Bend, Lower Antelope Canyon, sunset shoot at secret location outside of Page
- Nov. 18 - sunrise shoot, secret slot canyon, sunset shoot at secret location outside of Page, workshop ends after sunset
November 12-14 - North Shore Inn, Overton, NV
520 N Moapa Valley Blvd, Overton, NV 89040
November 14-16 - La Quinta Inn, Springdale, UT
792 Zion Park Blvd, Springdale, UT 84767
November 16-18 - Best Western View of Lake Powell, Page, AZ
716 Rimview Dr, Page, AZ 86040
Creative Focus Advanced Series Photography Workshops Recommended Gear
- DSLR & back-up body (optional)
- Lenses ranging from 16-300mm
- Sturdy tripod & Head
- Cable Release
- Circular Polarizing Filter
- Solid ND Filter (long exposures)
- Graduated ND Filters, 2 & 3 stop
- Memory card(s) - at least 30 gig's
- Photo backpack
- Lens Wipes
- Laptop computer with Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop
- Pen & Note Pad
- Sturdy hiking boots & water sandals (if needed)
- Warm clothing/hiking apparal
- Outer shell rain gear
- Headlamp or flashlight
- Sunscreen and hat
- We will rent canyoneering gear in Springdale for the Narrows
All workshops are subject to the following Cancellation Policy.
All deposits are non refundable unless we can secure a person to fill your spot. There is a 100.00 cancelation fee charged to all refunds issued.
There is no refund for any international tour.
Full payment is due 60 days prior to the start of the workshop/tour. Please log on to the workshop/tour webpage to make your final payment. Credit cards will be charged the full tuition amount 5 days after the deadline for final payment.
There are NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY, even for medical emergencies. All cancellation requests must be in writing and received either by US mail or E-mail. We encourage participants to purchase refundable airline tickets and trip cancellation insurance. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TRIP INSURANCE to protect you in the event of an unexpected situation that prevents you from attending the workshop. We recommend Square Mouth Travel Ins. (http://www.squaremouth.com), though there are a number of fine companies who provide this service. InsureMyTrip.com allows you to compare trip insurance quotes from a variety of agencies.
Joseph Rossbach Photography Workshops Cancellation:
We reserve the right to cancel any workshop if our minimum student enrollment is not met. In the event we cancel a workshop, participants will be given the option to reschedule to a later date or receive a full refund. We are not, however, liable for expenses incurred such as airfare or accommodations, and for this reason we also recommend the purchase of trip insurance. Please visit http://www.insuremytrip.com to compare offers.